• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

This is kinda how I feel. At least Biden can go away. I like the guy, but I’ve had enough of old white men for a while.

The one thing the left, moderates, and conservatives can agree on is we need an old white guy to lead us.

Man if I was you I would have stuck with counting birds. Seems like a much better gig.

I'm bank rolling my bird research program by ripping off political parties with obscure statistical data simulations and crappy software.

16 lines of code to simulate the entire Iowa Caucuses:

x=4
multprobs=function(x){
x=x
d=matrix(rbeta(x,1,1))
p=matrix(0,x,1)
for(i in 1:length(d)){
p=d/sum(d)}
p=p
}
TotVoter=rpois(1,200000)
j=multprobs(x)
Pete=round(TotVoter*j[1],0)
Bern=round(TotVoter*j[2],0)
LizW=round(TotVoter*j[3],0)
UncleJoe=round(TotVoter*j[4],0)
Klob=0

Biden and Warren fourth and third. Bloomberg to double spending with Biden potentially imploding.

Last edited:
Bernie loses? Mayor Pete in lead in shocker according to CNN.

Interesting. What I saw was that Pete's camp thought they won based on info from 70% of precincts which is all they had. Meanwhile Bernie released only 40% when they obviously had more.

So Pete has more delegates but Sanders more votes, due to the rural smaller caucuses delegates being worth more, similar to the EC

I think. And that’s with only 62 or 95% being reported. Because they honestly don’t know which number is true.

Last edited:
Only 62 percent reporting. Depends where the other 38 percent are for the true winner to emerge.

So was Pete not lying if he said last night that he was the winner and he really was?

Asking for a friend.

So was Pete not lying if he said last night that he was the winner and he really was?

Asking for a friend.

could be

but also could be good to wait for the other 1/3 of votes before being too smug, especially when he didn't get the most votes

Mayor Cheat with the audacity to announce his own win.

While Bernie misleads once again.

how is it even possible that they haven't counted more than 62% of precincts, 16.5 hours past midnight, when everyone involved knows that they have become an historic embarrassment?

Back