• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Fitness / Weight-Loss Accountability Thread - BACK FOR 2024!

Did I say I did it in 13:31?

Weird typo. I meant to write 9:31.
Haha if you had done it in the setting I did you’d have shaved at least 4 minutes off your time. It’s a great motivator to have a bunch of people screaming go in your ear as you’re absolutely dying. It makes you rush to complete the workout so then you can kill them all with a kettlebell.

Congratulations, MHB!

Thanks everyone for the advice, encouragement and congratulations. Means a lot. One of hardest things I’ve done in my life.

Not much to the recap. Think the adrenaline helped. Felt like i still had my legs after the stairs. Focused on controlling my breathing. The dummy pull, i changed my strategy to lift more of the dummy off the ground. And then i tried to take longer strides walking in between stations.

And i had “you can do hard things” in my head the whole time, repeating to myself when i was struggling.

CONGRATS MHB!

Also good news, now you never have to work out again.

I think I missed a career change announcement - are you going into firefighting?

Edit: went back in the thread and found where this is the case - thanks for having an easy-to-spot-while-scrolling avatar.

Last edited:
Back