• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Fitness / Weight-Loss Accountability Thread - BACK FOR 2024!

Yeah, seriously Windy. Let's keep it positive!

Your hair looks thick and full! Your calves don't look freakishly small! This is a win!

I don't even have the confidence to work out shirtless in my own garage gym, so kudos to you.

You should never feel bad about poking fun at a man that posts professional pictures of himself working out shirtless on a message board.
Counterpoint - Lift people up, don't drag them down. My success isn't dependent on your failure.

Also, Mako sucks.

do they still give participation trophies?

i know a lot of people got really mad about them

Dragging big time today. Starting to realize that 3-8 cigs a day may be sucking the wnrrgy out of me.

Able to rise and grind but the little extra I’ve been pushing I have no interest in this week.

Supposed to be a light recovery workout today to prep for the open tomorrow. 8 200 meter runs. I tweaked both my hamstrings because I'm a moron and dead sprinted the entire thing.

I think my wife is going to try the open workout today. Will let you know how she does.

I, on the other hand, am working my way through a Costco-sized bag of Dot's Homestyle Pretzels. Might get outside for a workout later since it's gonna be 70+ and sunny today.

I lied. Weather too good. We did a workout of running, deadlifts, and air squats instead.

I leave Sunday for my ~25-30 mile Kayak trek in the Everglades. Simultaneously very excited about the experience and nervous about my lower back surviving in the kayak seat 5 hours a day combined with sleeping on the ground with a miniature pillow. I've been trying to do some extra stretching of my hamstrings, ITs, quads and calves over the last two weeks. Any other tips or thoughts?

I leave Sunday for my ~25-30 mile Kayak trek in the Everglades. Simultaneously very excited about the experience and nervous about my lower back surviving in the kayak seat 5 hours a day combined with sleeping on the ground with a miniature pillow. I've been trying to do some extra stretching of my hamstrings, ITs, quads and calves over the last two weeks. Any other tips or thoughts?
just be sure to stretch each AM and PM. bring Advil and hydrate

Don’t stretch cold unless you’re doing dynamic stretches.

Work on your core. Plank up.

Back