• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

High Point has looked good. They are entertaining but I sort of expected that with the new coach. They have Wofford Saturday, I hope they can show the same discipline against better competition.

Vanderbilt down 15 late to Presbyterian. We play the Blue Hose pretty sure.

Yeah. But bad Vandy plays in the SEC which helps their metrics which helps the Blue Hose which means a win vs. Presby will be better than we originally expected.
Yep. It’s all about KP.

Yeah. But bad Vandy plays in the SEC which helps their metrics which helps the Blue Hose which means a win vs. Presby will be better than we originally expected.
Read this five times and have no idea what’s going on.

Vandy losing to Presbyterian is just as bad for the sec than any acc teams losing to bad teams in the early season

Acc issue has been a lot of teams lose to bad teams (some multiple times) early in the year and then the “good” teams in the acc lose to the bad teams who lost to even worst teams

LOL. Losing to better teams is better than losing to bad teams. C'mon people. We all know it's good if Wake opponents win games.

LOL. Losing to better teams is better than losing to bad teams. C'mon people. We all know it's good if Wake opponents win games.
Do we? Some of the conversations the last few years seem to stretch that understanding

“FSU is way better than folks say they are. Yeah they’re 3-14 but look at that roster”

That was a comment several times last year

Obviously, but Presby is going to finish sub 300 this year and never getting out of Q4. Good win for them - doesn’t mean much of anything to us.

Don't think I've ever seen goaltending called on a second block. Obviously, if the ball goes in after the first block it would be a basket, but it doesn't seem fair to call goaltending on a player for grabbing a ball his teammate blocked.

Back