• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 NCAA Women's Basketball Thread

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Usually, it's just one college basketball thread, but I guess we're doing separate men's and women's threads.

Sweet move from a freshman in the SC opener vs. ND in Paris drew praise from some greats.

#1 LSU lost to #20 Colorado.

#18 FSU with a big non-con win vs. #11 Tennessee. Jewel Spear was second on the Vols in points, shots, boards, and assists with 18/5/3.

#8 VT and Liz Kitley are playing #3 Iowa and Caitlin Clark in Charlotte next.

He PH - is Jewel starting for UT? If so she 100% made the right decision. Starting for a top 10 team, ball in her hand and running to O and $150k and might even advance to the elite 8. 3 years at Wake wouldn’t have provide one of those things.

Yeah. She's starting and she was 2nd team preseason All-SEC on the preseason #3 team. She's finally getting the stardom she deserves.

Clark had 44/8/6 in an 80-76 win. Her, Amoore, and Kitley played all 40 minutes.

Last edited:
Anyone seen Juju Watkins from USC (the actual one 😎)…that girl just moves differently on the ball court than I’ve ever seen in the women’s game!

Bobi Klintman's sister committed to High Point. Very unnewsworthy but I just read an ESPN article about Bobi's NBL team losing to NBA backups by 40 points and him going 1-12 every game.

Bobi Klintman's sister committed to High Point. Very unnewsworthy but I just read an ESPN article about Bobi's NBL team losing to NBA backups by 40 points and him going 1-12 every game.

Did you all know that MMM also has a sister that would be be a great get? Gebbia should definitely reach out.

Good for her! Apparently, her family liked the Triad. She didn't get much run in the FIBA U18.

NC State just beat Kentucky (and Jen Hoover) by 30. They are really good.

Funny that both our fired men and women’s coaches are assistants at Louisville and Kentucky.

NC State just beat Kentucky (and Jen Hoover) by 30. They are really good.

Funny that both our fired men and women’s coaches are assistants at Louisville and Kentucky.
They almost lost to URI a few days ago…

South Carolina 101 Mississippi Valley State 19

The ACC leads the SEC 4-1 with 9 games tonight starting at 5:00. #18 ND won at #20 Tennessee. Jewel Spear had 11 for the Vols.

The marquee games tonight are #1 SC vs. #24 UNC at 7:00 and #9 VT vs. #7 LSU at 9:00. Angel Reese returns for LSU after an unexplained four game absence. 2-4 Wake hosts 5-1 A&M at 9:00.

Heard that Ta'Niya Latson, FSU's star point-guard, needed knee surgery this offseason, but she is Jehovah's Witness and will not get a blood transfusion. So she's playing hurt. She's still good but noticeably slower laterally.

LSU up on SC 24-18 to end the 1Q. Big game atmosphere in Baton Rouge.

SC up 70-67 with 2 min left.

Looks like SC will win. It's always fun to see LSU lose at home.

Last edited:
thoughts: Angel Reese looks fat and out of shape and had some tired fouls that really hurt her team. LSU coaches look like prostitutes and I think that is exactly what they want to look like. This may be South Carolina's best team- even their championship teams couldn't hit the three...this team definitely can.

thoughts: Angel Reese looks fat and out of shape and had some tired fouls that really hurt her team. LSU coaches look like prostitutes and I think that is exactly what they want to look like. This may be South Carolina's best team- even their championship teams couldn't hit the three...this team definitely can.
The one in the fur wrap and leather body suit, my wife and I were like wuh??????

Back