• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 NCAA Women's Basketball Thread

The best college player in a generation gave the ball up with the game on the line...

thats not even a foul in the first quarter, much less in that situation. Now, go Gamecocks!

I swear TheReff thinks that was ok.
If you are talking about the forearm shiver illegal pick called against UConn in their last possession, damn right I like the call. You must make that call in the 1st qtr or late in 4th qtr. That illegally frees up the offense with the ball by making a bone crushing turn for the pick.

If you are talking about the forearm shiver illegal pick called against UConn in their last possession, damn right I like the call. You must make that call in the 1st qtr or late in 4th qtr. That illegally frees up the offense with the ball by making a bone crushing turn for the pick.
Lolololol. I hope her bones heal for Sunday!

Bad call.

Obviously you don’t know what is a foul and what is a legally set pick. You can’t be moving and you certainly can’t throw your shoulder in to the defender, damn.
That’s like saying you are not supposed to call a foul with the score tied on a shooter with 2 seconds to go in the game. It’s not the old days & it’s not playoff hockey. You are told to call the call the same foul two seconds in to the game or two seconds left. (Just like FAU vs San Diego State in the men’s semi last year)

Hahahaha. . What a massive douche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously you don’t know what is a foul and what is a legally set pick. You can’t be moving and you certainly can’t throw your shoulder in to the defender, damn.
That’s like saying you are not supposed to call a foul with the score tied on a shooter with 2 seconds to go in the game. It’s not the old days & it’s not playoff hockey. You are told to call the call the same foul two seconds in to the game or two seconds left. (Just like FAU vs San Diego State in the men’s semi last year)
Ok boomer

Back