• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

I don't know much about basketball as I played baseball exclusively but aren't rosters in hoops more fluid than just this guys a PF therefore I must sub in a PF? Don't teams do four guard lineups now?

I guess it didn't look to me that Damari can stop a guard or a forward so either go small or give Marsh or Keller more minutes.

If he were still shooting 3s at a forty percent clip I'd say the trade off is worth it but he's got to be shooting 10-20 percent recently

Monsanto subbing for Carr basically is a “four guard” lineup or perhaps better said PG and three wings lineup.

Davidson, Richmond, VCU, UNC-Charlotte, App State, James Madison, High Point are all better in NET right now than Cal and Stanford.

We need a few of those on the schedule next sesaon.
Ironic since Stanford our nemesis in the 90's? Didn't they bump us from the tourney twice? And men's soccer especially! Happy to see colleges with such high academic standards fare poorly in athletics. That means no quarter given to jocks. Would love to see some Dookie's SAT scores.

FWIW, Using the Varsity app for the first time to listen to Wake Baseball today. Much better than the WF app. Will see how it performs with Wake-VPI today.

Ironic since Stanford our nemesis in the 90's? Didn't they bump us from the tourney twice? And men's soccer especially! Happy to see colleges with such high academic standards fare poorly in athletics. That means no quarter given to jocks. Would love to see some Dookie's SAT scores.
They only beat us in Duncan's Senior year. But that was an absolute mugging and hack job. Don't forget playing them in football when Harbaugh whined and whined about having an early kickoff and then blamed the loss on it. He paid us back by hanging 62 on us the next year in California.

Jesus Christ....2.5 hrs before our biggest game of the season and this guy is out here saying LOOK AT MEEEE on Twitter.

Back