• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

We should fire Frank today and make Evero the interim HC and go from there. If there is no significant improvement, I like Brandon Staley. He needs a change of scenery but clearly knows how to work with a young quarterback.

Our roster simply fucking sucks. We have whiffed draft after draft and it's really that simple. No coach could take a high school roster and make them compete in the NBA.

We should fire Frank today and make Evero the interim HC and go from there. If there is no significant improvement, I like Brandon Staley. He needs a change of scenery but clearly knows how to work with a young quarterback.
Umm, no. Staley is about to get fired himself, and his teams underperform year after year.

Why aren't you people considering any women to replace Reich as head coach ?

Sounds like we need a Kate and Rooney Mara Rule.

Our roster simply fucking sucks. We have whiffed draft after draft and it's really that simple. No coach could take a high school roster and make them compete in the NBA.
You say this but you've given up on Bryce. I think you're right about the roster, but it's not really fair to judge the quarterback playing with these losers.

Beat Washington 44-16 then beat the Cowboys on Thanksgiving.

Harbaugh went 44-19-1 in SF, never had a losing season, and he inherited a dumpster fire. In four seasons with the 49ers he went to two NFC championship games and a Super Bowl. I would much rather have him making personel decisions than Tepper.

He pissed off shitty 49er managment and was fired over a clash of egos.

How is that his Schtick wearing off?

This is not completely true. The roster was actually pretty solid and a large part of the issue was a few coaches before him in over their heads.

Yes, he clashed with management and general manager Trent Baalke but there were also reports that he lost the locker room with shenanigans such as telling players they couldn't listen to music on flights.

My only logical choices in eliminator this week are Tenn and Minn at home. I'm leaning Tenn, but Levis might scare me out of it.

man, i wish i had known at the time that 2015 would be the peak of cam, luke, td, etc.

it felt like we were just starting a long run of success at the time since those guys were all still relatively young

i know most consider that steelers game where cam hurt his shoulder the turning point, but i don't think we were ever the same after losing the super bowl

Back