• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

What the hell, Reich. 3rd and 1 and that's either a busted trick play or a horrible playcall.

What the hell, Reich. 3rd and 1 and that's either a busted trick play or a horrible playcall.
I think it was the latter. Good thing he’s calling plays. Defense had so many opportunities for a stop and just can’t get it done.

Probably. Either is bad. It's 3rd and 1 on the first possession. It shouldn't take a trick play.

Great throw and I think a catch by Young and Sullivan.

I hope that’s a catch.

It can’t get harder for Bryce. He’s being graded in AP Rocket Surgery playing on this team with this staff while Stroud is taking biology 101. They aren’t the same. And Bryce will be better for it.

Ickey is absolutely TERRIBLE.

And this team is so woefully coached that it’s actually obvious. If this turns into an embarrassing pounding tomorrow might be interesting.

Just when the Panthers are building momentum, Icky gets torched by the DE resulting in a sack fumble. The Panthers have to think about moving him to guard.

Really seems like the Panthers could have just taken Levis early at 9 or traded the 2nd and a future 2nd to move up to get him.

Lol I swear I didn’t look at the numbers before posting this. Just checked his half splits. Average through 8 games:

10/16, 89 yards, .5 TD, .5 INT

Just fucking anemic. And you have donks like DeVito putting up 18/26, 246/3/0

Just terrible all around.

8/16, 80 yards

Like clockwork

Did we call a timeout that let the titans stop the clock before that play? Yikes

Levis isn’t working with much more than the Panthers on offense. The titans oline has been horrible and they have 4 more yards after catch in the season than our guys.

Sure they could’ve. Hindsight is a lovely thing to have

No one thought Levis over Young coming out. The entire premise is silly.
No. They didn't. But your premise is that they had to trade up for the #1 pick and choose the best of 4 QBs. We didn't think they'd do that until they did.

Did we call a timeout that let the titans stop the clock before that play? Yikes

Nah, they got the spike off. More comical trying to ice 100 year veteran Nick Folk at halftime of a game they’re leading by 11 at home. Hard to simulate that kinda pressure!

Back