• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Atlanta Braves Thread

Heard Matt Vasgersian talking about Strider's curveball this morning and hyping him to win the 2024 Cy Young after just missing last year.

So I finally cut the cord and ditched Spectrum, but my YouTube TV doesn't have Bally Sports(I assumed Bally would be out of business by baseball season). Is the Bally Sports + subscription the best way to watch the Braves? I hate that app, but it looks cheaper that switching to FuboTV. Is MLB.TV an option? I heard there are blackouts with them(I'm in NC). It looks Prime Video won't stream the Braves, unlike the teams they own streaming rights to.

So I finally cut the cord and ditched Spectrum, but my YouTube TV doesn't have Bally Sports(I assumed Bally would be out of business by baseball season). Is the Bally Sports + subscription the best way to watch the Braves? I hate that app, but it looks cheaper that switching to FuboTV. Is MLB.TV an option? I heard there are blackouts with them(I'm in NC). It looks Prime Video won't stream the Braves, unlike the teams they own streaming rights to.
Depending on where you are in NC, it may be blacked out on MLB.TV. But even if it is blacked out, you can get around that with a VPN. Link to blackout map: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/help-center/blackouts-teams

Bryce Harper out here playing like it's game 7 of the world series.

It’s just not smart baseball. He has zero defensive awareness. This isn’t the only time he can’t read a warning track and crashed into things. It’s not “playing hard” - he’s just an idiot.

Last edited:
I didn’t realize how badly he played it until the second time I watched and first saw that the ball bounced on the carpet 8-10 feet behind him.

It bounced off the netting

Back