• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

Really like this new ad from the Biden campaign. Smart to have him speaking into the camera and it has been good to see them develop a strategy to combat the age question (e.g. it’s not about the age of the candidate but the age of their ideas and policies).

New Biden Ad

Kind of wild that Biden gave a very good, motivating SOTU and then the very next day said:

• send me to Congress and
  • we've added more to the national debt with me as President and then mumbles under Trump...

Kind of wild that Biden gave a very good, motivating SOTU and then the very next day said:

• send me to Congress and
  • we've added more to the national debt with me as President and then mumbles under Trump...
So conservative media has already pivoted back to Biden has dementia again? Thursday night and all day Friday they were essentially accusing him of being on cocaine during SOTU.

So conservative media has already pivoted back to Biden has dementia again? Thursday night and all day Friday they were essentially accusing him of being on cocaine during SOTU.
I checked RCP and it seemed overwhelmingly positive post-SOTU.

Seems like any speech is going to get picked apart for "dementia" moving forward

I assume the end game is get paid because it’s sure as fuck isn’t getting elected.

Saw a post say they thought Favre had the shittiest former Packers/Jets QB locked up but here comes Rodgers

Saw a post say they thought Favre had the shittiest former Packers/Jets QB locked up but here comes Rodgers
After Jordan Love destroyed the Cowboys, a friend of mine (Bears fan) said, "Well, it looks like the Packers have their next great QB. At least we'll find out he's a horrible person in 15 years."

Just blew up somewhat at a door to door kid asking among other things whether I support the right to abortion up to or after birth. After birth! I told him that smelled like bullshit and they need to get a better question so now I feel like an asshole but seriously, these people are psychos.

Just blew up somewhat at a door to door kid asking among other things whether I support the right to abortion up to or after birth. After birth! I told him that smelled like bullshit and they need to get a better question so now I feel like an asshole but seriously, these people are psychos.
Sounds like someone groomed that kid.

sounds like he should've been aborted

I love that they’re trying to dust off the old “ask yourself if you’re better off today than you were 4 years ago” chestnut. Oh, you mean March 2020? Nothing happened then.

Lara Trump did it on Hannity last night and someone posted a newspaper cover saying it was the day the sports died with all the leagues going dark.

Back