• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

It would be hilarious if she tried to kick in heels on the stage.

worth noting that's from her campaign launch in February.

9 months later, she still thinks that line is a winner.
Yeah that’s what i meant - the joke sucked the first time and she’s still trying to force it. And she’s prolly the least worst of this clown show

He's a true believer. He's a mark.

Tim Scott unveiled a new girlfriend last night?

(Not the best sign for Scott's campaign that his most notable moment was posing for pics with a lady friend.)

We’ve been getting signatures for the Florida measure for months, at least since early summer.

I think Dems have a simplistic view of how this will work. There’s a reason these measures do well when nothing else major is on the ballot. It’s not connected to politicians, just rights. And the pro-choice forces are more energized than the anti-choice forces right now.

I don’t think it will automatically send more people to the ballot box to vote for Dems. They also may not do as well during a presidential election. Some people will vote for abortion and Republicans assuming that clears up one thing they disagree with the GOP about. They may not realize that elected Republican will just slow play and restrict abortion availability and they probably won’t care.

Last edited:
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'me to my friend: just be normal at the party, ok? my friend at the party: 37D @jacksonboaz'

Back