• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Perhaps this was discussed, but can someone explain to me why ACCN is showing the replay of last night's game instead of the live one happening right now?

Perhaps this was discussed, but can someone explain to me why ACCN is showing the replay of last night's game instead of the live one happening right now?
24 hour spoiler rule. Today's game will be airing at 6am tomorrow

If we can find two more outs here and get through two games using only three bullpen arms, I like our chances for the sweep.

hmm kind of feels unnecessary given we will be a heavy bullpen game tomorrow. but whatever, i guess ray has been warming up for an hour so using him is not a big deal.

hmm kind of feels unnecessary given we will be a heavy bullpen game tomorrow. but whatever, i guess ray has been warming up for an hour so using him is not a big deal.
Didn't want to waste the warmup by not giving him one pitch.

Back to .500 in league play. Let's go in the black tomorrow.

Back