• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

the decision to bunt was to get out of the double play and get the runner into scoring position with two outs to get him in. That's what happened so it worked. Doesn't necessarily mean it's a good decision.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Look man...I'm just not in on Hawke. He was following in the footsteps of a damn near ACE of a leadoff man, great fielder, great base runner. Idk guys, I feel bad, but I just felt grimey about a transfer from Chapel Hill this whole time.

Unpopular opinion, I know.

i'm not in on him bc he apparently can't hit or field. and he's pretty slow.

i will say it feels like he's had a bunch of well-hit flyouts to the warning track. but not sure if that's bad luck or just willie mays hayes level of power.

Look man...I'm just not in on Hawke. He was following in the footsteps of a damn near ACE of a leadoff man, great fielder, great base runner. Idk guys, I feel bad, but I just felt grimey about a transfer from Chapel Hill this whole time.

Unpopular opinion, I know.
I don’t think it’s unpopular to say Austin Hawke is not playing great.

Why is this guy getting such a big strike zone

How do you get picked off as the trail runner?

Each out is so important you can't take Burns out and you can't have that bullshit.

Back