• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Anybody going to be at the game in Durham tomorrow? I’m going with 3 Deacs. Hope a good number of Wake fans show up.
I hope they don't mic you up like that group of folks at Sunday's game at BC who just put all their business out in the street for the tens of us watching.

MD-NK-001-03-01.png

Also the Nukes shirt is pretty dope.

Anybody going to be at the game in Durham tomorrow? I’m going with 3 Deacs. Hope a good number of Wake fans show up.
I’m in with two kids who may or may not make it to the fifth inning. Hopefully we have things wrapped up by then after a couple of Nukes

T-shirt looks like Nick fouled that ball off. Or maybe Spiderman grabbed it with his web.

Friday night should be the pitcher's duel everyone thought we would get in the duke series:

Went ahead and got tickets for Friday. Let's get the win today to keep the momentum up - UNCW has a good squad this year.

The graphic comparing Nukes to Bonds over the weekend made me do a bit of a double-take.

Then I went and did a quick glance at Nicky's 1.414 OPS for the year and his 1.249 OPS for his career.

Those two things made me think of this video:

Is there no way to watch tonight's UNCW game? Don't see anything listed on Wake schedule site.

Also don't see ACCNX listed for the Sunday FSU game...only Friday and Sat.

I'm planning to watch most of the game from Tobacco Road so we can bring the dog.

I will be managing a 6 and an 8 year old who will be whining for treats and will get cranky around 7:30 since it's a school night so I am not going to be the most reliable streamer

Back