• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

It was definitely Marco Dinges. The wife/mom/grandma videoed with her phone everytime he batted

ACC will probably get 3 of the national seeds. If we can just hold steady and not lose any more mid week games or series, no reason we can’t nab one of them. A sweep to Clemson or State obviously would be deadly but with our pitching I am not worried about that.

ACC will probably get 3 of the national seeds. If we can just hold steady and not lose any more mid week games or series, no reason we can’t nab one of them. A sweep to Clemson or State obviously would be deadly but with our pitching I am not worried about that.
The way the season has gone, I’m of the camp of the ACC and sec just splitting the national seeds.

Next two weeks should give us a chance to pad the record with some wins on the road against good, but not great teams (like we've been playing seemingly every weekend).

Also will give us time to get healthy, get the bullpen finalized to see who we can really use down the stretch, and rested up for the final two series against Clemson and State.

The goal based on current RPI and SOS should still be to get a national seed (top 8). Let's get it done boys.

Jeez. Tickets at Elon tomorrow are $15. I just assumed they'd be a free park.

Next two weeks should give us a chance to pad the record with some wins on the road against good, but not great teams (like we've been playing seemingly every weekend).

Also will give us time to get healthy, get the bullpen finalized to see who we can really use down the stretch, and rested up for the final two series against Clemson and State.

The goal based on current RPI and SOS should still be to get a national seed (top 8). Let's get it done boys.
I think I'm relatively optimistic, but the be firmly in the driver's seat for a national seed after the start to the season is pretty remarkable.

Coastal DivisionLeagueOverall
No. 15 North Carolina15–630–10
No. 6 Duke12–828–11
Virginia Tech12–825–12
No. 14 Virginia12–930–11
Georgia Tech9–924–14
Miami7–1417–22
Pittsburgh5–1616–21
Atlantic DivisionLeagueOverall
No. 5 Clemson13–532–7
No. 10 Florida State11–731–8
No. 21 N.C. State12–922–15