• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

their one lefty, ryan lynch, has actually appeared in four conference games, but unfortunately he’s only recorded an out in one of those four appearances. can’t wait!

Notre Dame has been crappy for most of the year, but they just swept BC at home; while Clemson did sweep ND in South Bend, two were one run games. Overall, ND is 10-4 at home; 5-4 in the ACC. May not be easy against the Irish.
So we’re relying on an easy-on-paper road win at ND late in the season to bolster our postseason prospects? Sounds familiar 🤔

Seat Geek shows games at Elon and at Wake on 4/23 ?? No tix available @ Elon but plenty @ Wake?

Well the Wake GoDeacs.com calendar I am subscribed to does say the game is at Wake. Glad I read here or I just might have been one of those at the Couch. Usually it is just the wrong game time listed.

Attachments

• IMG_4536.jpeg
    IMG_4536.jpeg
    585 KB · Views: 26
They beat us last year at their place. And I think that was the game that Nick got hurt running the bases in the 1st inning or something. And Corona played 1st for a few games until Nick got healthy.

Last edited:
Debating going tomorrow. I should probably stay away. I'm 1-3 on the road this year.

@ UNC Greensboro (L)
@ North Carolina A&T (W)
@ Virginia (L)
UNC Wilmington in Durham (L)

dangit
weather forecast for this weekend is bad. and of course this is the road trip i decided to make
hope i get to see some baseball in south bend

Is there a way to stream this game besides paying like $30 to watch it on Flo?

This thing isn't even on the pirate streaming websites lol

Last edited:
Any news on Marek? Not taking infield, and doesn't appear to be here. Seaver at short for infield.
Edit: Marek is here but not participating in infield. Maybe just a rest day, hopefully.

Any news on Marek? Not taking infield, and doesn't appear to be here. Seaver at short for infield.
Edit: Marek is here but not participating in infield. Maybe just a rest day, hopefully.
Possibly tied to his hand injury sliding last weekend? Maybe just rest to get ready for the weekend.

Back