• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

not many 9 hit shutouts

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Meanwhile the real contender ACC teams ahead of us, Clemson leading UGa in Athens and FSU beating their "Elon" handily.

Probably for the best it was on an obscure network and I couldn’t watch.
Agree. And no chance I get the remote to watch ND all weekend if I share the outcome with the wife. We watched all 3 of the FSU games and she loved it. But a loss to Elon surely wont garner any interest for the weekend

Going to UNCG to see them lose stung because I didn't know any better. No one to blame but myself for this one.

Midweek baseball is weird, and ultimately doesn't matter THAT much, but we've certainly made it a trend of not showing up to these away from the couch.

I am subscribing to the notion of Walt not being able to get them up for these games. Somewhere in the middle frames he called a full team huddle outside of the dugout to try and rally them.

We’ve been bitch slapped by the state of North Carolina so far right? Swept by the cheats, lost 2 of 3 to dook, L to uncg/uncw/elon. Majority of our losses to NC teams. Kind bizarre.

Just got back. My bad for going to this I guess. $15 tickets was a joke.

Oh well, some weird stuff happened. Team just isn't that good though. Fringe Top 20, IMO. Some super elite players and then a lot of meh. Hosting a regional would be a great outcome for us.

wow. A very pissed typically very positive Tom Walter
a7a184ddb6b396c250111176e0042e0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back