• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

i thought they had moved him to starter last year. My bad. looks pretty good in his first start ever.

I mean we’re playing Western Carolina. Let’s maybe pump the brakes on the Falco as an effective ACC starter train.

But yeah, Massey’s performance/absence is obviously a problem that will have to be addressed before the postseason

I mean we’re playing Western Carolina. Let’s maybe pump the brakes on the Falco as an effective ACC starter train.

But yeah, Massey’s performance/absence is obviously a problem that will have to be addressed before the postseason
Massey should be used as a long reliver, following Hartle or maybe Burns. He's pitched more than 4 innings this year once (5.2 against Elon).

Then Sunday, we can throw a bullpen game. Maybe Falco can go 4 innings. Maybe not, but It's basically already a bullpen game if Massey's only gonna get 6 outs.

Saw a guy all decked out in WCU gear today at the Smithsonian. I go how bout that baseball game. He was like I don’t want to talk about it and even worse he said, he lives in Winston so all his neighbors were gonna give him a hard time when he got back.

It’s not easy being a WF fan but being a WCU fan has to be a seriously brutal experience

Back