• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

the strike zone of this umpire is terrible.

meh, i think wade got squeezed on one batter but i think the ump has mostly been pretty consistent.

sorensen has the pitchfx data in the booth and will often confirm / deny the umps calls so his relative silence also tells me the right calls are being made

meh, i think wade got squeezed on one batter but i think the ump has mostly been pretty consistent.

sorensen has the pitchfx data in the booth and will often confirm / deny the umps calls so his relative silence also tells me the right calls are being made
He's made quite a few comments and earlier in the game, the umpire was calling balls way outside strikes and alot of high strikes but inconsistent.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

You know Falco was the #1 starter for a 2 seed last year.

Fun story from last night's game. We were a little late arriving, and parked by the tennis center. As we walked in, a student aged person (not sure if team related) walked up to us from the area behind left field and offered my daughter a ball. Turns out it was Marek's first inning dinger. Made her night.

You know Falco was the #1 starter for a 2 seed last year.

I think you are confusing him with someone else (Nick Dean?); Falco did absolutely dominate our lineup two years ago at the MD regional but this is his first career start.

Back