• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

I am also worried about the bats. Gotta work longer counts.

Still better to be 1-0 than 0-1. Win however the hell you can.
Agree. We are back to watching great hittable strikes go right down the middle. Reduce called strikes and W.

– On Antonio Morales finally getting to start in the last few weeks.

“Shows what I know as a coach because he hadn’t played much until the last 13 games. But we were a little worried about his defense early in the year and I told him that if he could improve his defense a little he’d had a role here and he has really improved on his defense in the outfield and has become a big part of our team lately.”

Gonna have to tape this one. Last gym meet for daughter starts at 3pm. And of course, according to the wife, if I don’t attend this one (regardless of previous attendance) just so I can watch wake baseball I hate my daughter and hope she fails in life. Good times

Go get em deacs! Come on falco!

Remember fathers with daughters live longer, by at least a year.

Assuming things are going well, I wonder what the limit on Falco will be today. I'm not thrilled at the idea of him facing the lineup a second time, so hopefully it doesn't get to that point until the third inning.

I think I have 2 extras. DM me your # if interested

Did they do that to offset Burns and hope for the other two games and the series?
This is my guess. Hope to steal one if Burns is off or bullpen blows up then go with 2 aces against struggling pitchers to take the series. Hoping Falco and our bats make them regret that decision today.

We need some Bloodhound Gang up in here today.

We gonna drop this next bomb for a money makin' playa that ain't with us no mo
Yeah, Notorious B.I.G.
Hell no, we gonna do this for a gangbanging thug that never seen it comin'
Yeah, Tupac Shakur
Nah bitch, I'm talkin' 'bout motherfuckin' Falco and shit
What? Falco?

Back