• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Started today at WF -200 and now I see -175 on my book. Surprised the Burns to Falco switch isn't bigger

I'm still a little confused on starting with Falco, as it pretty much guarantees that we won't see Burns on Tuesday or Wednesday of ACCT. Maybe if we have a pool game that matters on Thursday or Friday he would pitch then.

I guess the idea is that Hartle wasn't going to be pitching in pool play of the ACCT regardless, so we might as well keep Burns on normal rest this week. Then we plan for a Falco/bullpen start in Game 1 of pool play and decide whether to use Burns in Game 2 of pool play from there.

We will see if this comes back to bite us; it feels like another head scratcher decision from Walter

We will see if this comes back to bite us; it feels like another head scratcher decision from Walter

not to be a dick, but i hate this post. it's only a head scratcher if you aren't really paying attention (which is fine) but it's since been clearly outlined as to why it was a logical decision

kinda surprised to see the weaker defensive outfield with morales in CF and javar in LF with falco starting. i do think javar will hit a bomb today though.

Is it that big of a drop off? Is what’s gained offensively worth the loss defensively? Probably.

He hit a ball straight down, but they called it fair and the catcher just tagged him out to end what was a pretty epic at bat.

Back