• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

I will not be using my 2 tickets for Saturday or Sunday. If anyone can use them please pm me with your cell number and I can text them to you.

In all seriousness, is there a way to watch tonight? I look forward to making my daughter watch 3 hours of baseball with me if I can find it on somewhere

@WindyCityDeac where is the detailed forecast for the weekend? Today should be good, but tomorrow is looking hairy. Mid 40s with a lot of wind. I need some confirmations here to make sure I have enough layers!

Since the season tickets are sold out, is there going to be a dedicated area for the students? I don't think there was one last year, and they were mixed into the seats behind the dugout. But I assume all those seats are now spoken for. I also wonder if the AD is looking to put up some bleachers in left field or down the 3rd base line for ACC series. Especially if the turnout this year is as expected. It seems like they could put bleachers, similar to the ones in front of Bridger, out there for the student if need be.

why can't the media team make our TV commercials? They would be a hell of a lot better than what we have.

Back