• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Have 2 for tomorrow. Great seats looking directly down 3rd base line. . Yours to the first Deacs that respond to me via PM.

Cole throws 92-93 when he wants to and has a ton of movement on his breaking ball. If he can master control of the fastball why can’t he play pro ball?
I don’t think it’s about control of his fastball.

It’s just a flat pitch that doesn’t have enough velocity to beat college hitters regularly, much less pro guys.

Unbelievable. Did everything right today. With Case and Cole we have 2 of the greatest to wear the OG&B for baseball. I really didn't have a lot of hope for this game, fearing another Duke / UNC type of scenario. I couldn't go or watch due to a funeral. Maybe I'll drive out of town tomorrow....😁

Falco had to deal with the Marek bad play, and then he struck out 6 dudes of the 10 outs he recorded.

Massey will be back in the bullpen by next weekend and while a bulging disk sucks, he should be fine for 1 inning at a time.

Right?

I wouldn't be shocked if they shut Massey down for the season.

I wouldn't be shocked if they shut Massey down for the season.
Honestly nothing would surprise me. I think he’s still throwing in practice. Putting him in a relief role for 20-30 pitches a week is a big difference than 60-70.

Lol at the intern running clemson’s official account.

It's not Clemson football.

You are not going to get bailed out by multiple bogus pass interference calls in the end zone, or 4 holding penalties in the 2nd quarter alone, negating Barclay gashing your defense right up the middle.

Back