• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

24/7 Thought Andre Washington Was Transferring....dey wrong

While the depth is needed in the post, this is a good thing for both Andre and the Deacs in the future. Best of luck Andre..

I'm sure Deman will nail the analysis. Good tag.

rats-sinking-ship-380x198.jpg

I think he has some great tools. Would have liked to have seen what Manning could do with him. Best of luck.

I think he has some great tools. Would have liked to have seen what Manning could do with him. Best of luck.

I'd rather see what Manning could do with an ACC level talent.

Should have done this last year. Sorry he wasted a 2nd year with "name redacted"

If he and Moto are in good academic standing does this hurt our APR?

Are they in good academic standing?

Who knows? Would be a ridiculous to have sucked this bad for the last 4 years in the name of culture and still have APR issues.

Who knows? Would be a ridiculous to have sucked this bad for the last 4 years in the name of culture and still have APR issues.

He must have been during at least his freshman season because the team had an APR of 1,000 that year.

ETA: I could be mistaken and it's possible I'm confusing least year with the 2011-2012 season.

Duke was among the ACC’s leaders in men’s basketball APR. Its four-year average of 995 leads the conference along with Notre Dame and Pittsburgh, both of which also have a 995 for their four-year average.

Duke scored a perfect 1,000 in men’s basketball for the 2012-13 academic year. Five other teams, including Wake Forest, also had a single-year APR of 1,000 in men’s basketball.

The latest APR just came out and reflects the 09/10 season to 12/13 season. Our bball team was perfect in 12/13, including Moto and DRE. No way of knowing if they were perfect in 13/14 until next year.

Who was the completely uninformed asshat who suggested that Wake's APR would scare away coaches during the coaching search?

Some coaching search twitter guy. Someone else may have... if it's completely wrong possibly Deman.

Duke was among the ACC’s leaders in men’s basketball APR. Its four-year average of 995 leads the conference along with Notre Dame and Pittsburgh, both of which also have a 995 for their four-year average.

Duke scored a perfect 1,000 in men’s basketball for the 2012-13 academic year. Five other teams, including Wake Forest, also had a single-year APR of 1,000 in men’s basketball.

Too bad you have to suck to maintain a good APR.

Back