• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

24/7 Thought Andre Washington Was Transferring....dey wrong

Man, I was going to make a "If a dre transfers from the forest..." joke and I see a tagger already did.

TOS doesn't even have a thread about Washington.
Not going to search every thread to see if a hijack has occurred, however.

Best of luck. He will have a great career in the mid-major ranks. No shame in that.

Wish the kid well.

Anyone who's suffered through the [Redacted] horseshit only deserves the best of wishes in their future.

Now we know why Shaka stayed away.

This Manning hire will be wellman's final legacy: FAIL

Do you enjoy kicking people when they are down or are you too stupid to realize that you are doing it?

Jeff [name redacted said:
;1776758]If Ron had given me just one more rear, and I begged for it, I promise you that Washington was destined for a breakout season.

Want to understand how Andrew Washington transferring means that Manning was a poor hire?

So, if Washington was staying, you would feel better about the Manning hire?

Or is it that any news about the basketball program is simply an opportunity to criticize the coach before the team has played a single game under him?

Now we know why Shaka stayed away.

This Manning hire will be wellman's final legacy: FAIL

You really have no clue....we haven't played a single game or had a single year of recruiting.

This puts you in the JHMD, tjmd class of posters.....

I think Marquee Moon's post is called a prediction but at this point Manning is better than [Redacted]. Hopefully, we will be better off in 3 or 4 years, then where we are now.

Back