• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

4th of July Thread

Ben Affleck

Apple Sauce, Bitch.
Reaction score
What you guys planning rocking clothes-wise for the 4th?

I'm thinking one of these is a good option:

nApD6.jpg

or

41WYnit3QBL._SX385_.jpg

So we have to talk about clothes here? Not what we are cooking or where we may be celebrating? I, for one, will be wearing my #8 Dale Jr tank and my new Stonewall Jackson hat I got at a gas station in Virginia yesterday.

So we have to talk about clothes here? Not what we are cooking or where we may be celebrating? I, for one, will be wearing my #8 Dale Jr tank and my new Stonewall Jackson hat I got at a gas station in Virginia yesterday.

Oh you can talk about other stuff too, just gotta make sure you've got a patriotic outfit picked out to celebrate properly in.

Sounds like you're doing it right to me though.

Red tank top, white skirt with blue polka dots

I have a great patriotic shirt I got from the boys department at Sears a couple years ago. It's not cute though, just patriotic. Might need to find something that serves both purposes.

OSD would suggest I just show my stars.

Pit smoking 6 racks of ribs. Digging the pit tonight and tomorrow and then starting the smoking tomorrow evening around 10 for a good 16+ hr smoke.

When you say name an animal that represents America I dont think a wolf would be in my top 5, but maybe thats just me.

Well, wolves, and wolf t-shirts are two separate things. And the latter defs represents what America is all about baby.

I might rage on the night of the 3rd of July so I can sleep in on the 4th. No idea what, if anything, I'll be doing on the 4th itself. It will definitely involve Bud Heavy in USA cans, even if I have to sit at home and drink them alone.

Pit smoking 6 racks of ribs. Digging the pit tonight and tomorrow and then starting the smoking tomorrow evening around 10 for a good 16+ hr smoke.

Niiice. You actually dig a pit out? of the ground!? That's impressive shit.

I'll be hitting up a lake. Think we're actually gonna do pulled pork on the fourth, but I'm not in charge of the menu. All I knoes is I will be drinking PBR, and budheavy ameriCANs.

Yea digging the pit in shifts tonight. Should be a good workout in the 95+ heat. All in the name of good smoke since we don't have a smoker and the grill isn't big enough for 6 racks.

I might rage on the night of the 3rd of July so I can sleep in on the 4th. No idea what, if anything, I'll be doing on the 4th itself. It will definitely involve Bud Heavy in USA cans, even if I have to sit at home and drink them alone.

you are a great American

Yea digging the pit in shifts tonight. Should be a good workout in the 95+ heat. All in the name of good smoke since we don't have a smoker and the grill isn't big enough for 6 racks.

Damn, legit. I salute your efforts.

Back