• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

8-4

From Tomahawk Nation:

"As far as how the new game day plays out for the schedules of FSU and Miami: advantage Seminoles. For Florida State, the UM game plugs in between road games at Wake Forest and Duke, and I almost fell asleep while typing that. The Hurricanes go from a road Friday-nighter at Duke, to FSU, and then must regroup, mentally and physically, following a rivalry game to host Georgia Tech and its option attack"

I think overlooking Wake is definitely a possibility. This is also a head scratcher since Wake and Duke are both slated as top 50 teams right now and FSU isn't going to be a top 5 team with their new QB barring a standout performance.

From Tomahawk Nation:

"As far as how the new game day plays out for the schedules of FSU and Miami: advantage Seminoles. For Florida State, the UM game plugs in between road games at Wake Forest and Duke, and I almost fell asleep while typing that. The Hurricanes go from a road Friday-nighter at Duke, to FSU, and then must regroup, mentally and physically, following a rivalry game to host Georgia Tech and its option attack"

I think overlooking Wake is definitely a possibility. This is also a head scratcher since Wake and Duke are both slated as top 50 teams right now and FSU isn't going to be a top 5 team with their new QB barring a standout performance.

It's not a head scratcher, they didn't respect us when we were beating their arses 3 years in a row, why would they now?

How the hell is Miami v. Ga Tech a rivalry game ?

Back