• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

90 points to K State

That 2nd half was exactly like watching the West Virginia game all over again.

Just terrible D; flat footed, slow off the ball, lazy. Not the way we wanted to go out.

Collins' man scored 18 on 8/9 shooting......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Collins has a lot to learn. He is a great talent but stocky dread guy killed him...Oh and awkward Leday..He is a tweener right now.

just another 50+ half our shit show D has given up.
almost glad its finally over. nothing I hate more than shitty defensive teams. Hope Collins stays and some guys learn basketball over the summer

Manning is the flip side of the coin to Dino. Dino's teams played defense but were lost on offense. Manning's team plays top 10 offense and last place defense.

Three years of poor defensive play. Obvious that Manning needs to find an assistant who knows defense and turn that over to him.

Perhaps he should convince Odom to come out of retirement just to coach defense.

perhaps we just need players that can actually matchup against their opponents. tell me arians is on iwandu before the game and i woulda said yeah hes going off. anyone saw that. same with stokes going kennard on wilbekin. we are moving out of the dark era. hurts like hell

perhaps we just need players that can actually matchup against their opponents. tell me arians is on iwandu before the game and i woulda said yeah hes going off. anyone saw that. same with stokes going kennard on wilbekin. we are moving out of the dark era. hurts like hell

the solution to that is to play zone, knowing you obviously cant guard them man to man

It is amazing the new and different ways Wake Forest basketball teams can invent to embarrass the shit out of themselves in crashing out of a tournament. Just when you think you've seen it all, they pull together and dig for a new low.

It is amazing the new and different ways Wake Forest basketball teams can invent to embarrass the shit out of themselves in crashing out of a tournament. Just when you think you've seen it all, they pull together and dig for a new low.

This wasn't new and different at all. Same stuff. Couldn't make stops.

Back