• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Haunted Chat Thread: So Many Cities in #Decline

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wait was windy joking lol u got me bruv

I hate this so much. Grumble <yell at clouds> grumble

When we were boo'd this year I asked if I could open the door and kick the basket with no other commentary and close the door. Sounded fun to me. A couple kids sneaking a look from afar stare in HORROR as I show my disdain for their consumerist, santanist holiday !

I hate this so much. Grumble <yell at clouds> grumble

When we were boo'd this year I asked if I could open the door and kick the basket with no other commentary and close the door. Sounded fun to me. A couple kids sneaking a look from afar stare in HORROR as I show my disdain for their consumerist, santanist holiday !
I think my favorite part is "make a copy of the boo sign". How many of y'all have a home copier in 2023

Why bother going through the effort of making a better widget when the current system will let you be lazy as shit and charge a fake processing fee just because.

Would people really feel better if the $8 was just buried in the ticket cost? They found a way to monetize something. We are either willing to pay it or not...

Sharks, today I’m introducing. "KidKash," the revolutionary child support payment app that transforms the way parents manage their responsibilities. With a simple subscription model, KidKash makes sending and receiving child support payments effortless. Users can earn badges for consistent payments, promoting financial responsibility.

What sets us apart is our unique integration of Bitmojis and social sharing, making financial support a positive and engaging experience. Picture parents sharing their child's milestones alongside their KidKash transactions.

We're seeking a $5 million investment for a 10% stake in our company to expand our user base and enhance our features. Join us in empowering parents and creating a brighter future for children everywhere with KidKash!

Would people really feel better if the $8 was just buried in the ticket cost? They found a way to monetize something. We are either willing to pay it or not...
yes because why is it listed as a separate line item anyway? it's not like all of the face value ticket cost goes to one entity, so might as well just bundle it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back