• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Haunted Chat Thread: So Many Cities in #Decline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would people really feel better if the $8 was just buried in the ticket cost? They found a way to monetize something. We are either willing to pay it or not...
If you HAVE to pay it to get a ticket then it should be buried in the ticket cost. Thats literally what it means to set the price of something.

Sharks, today I’m introducing. "KidKash," the revolutionary child support payment app that transforms the way parents manage their responsibilities. With a simple subscription model, KidKash makes sending and receiving child support payments effortless. Users can earn badges for consistent payments, promoting financial responsibility.

What sets us apart is our unique integration of Bitmojis and social sharing, making financial support a positive and engaging experience. Picture parents sharing their child's milestones alongside their KidKash transactions.

We're seeking a $5 million investment for a 10% stake in our company to expand our user base and enhance our features. Join us in empowering parents and creating a brighter future for children everywhere with KidKash!
that's not an awful idea...

We are either willing to pay it or not...
You say this as though there are alternative options. There aren't. You either put up with all this sort of bullshit or you don't get to see concerts.

I understand that your point is that people could just not go to concerts, but I don't understand why we'd prefer to live in a society where the Ticketmaster overlords are allowed to create such an effective monopoly that people can't even afford to do something fun that they should be able to afford.

CT libertarians love to be like “that’s an interesting question” or “I haven’t thought much about it” and just leave things there

Let’s dig deep friends!! Read about something new and try out an opinion on it!!

I won’t complain about people posting over the CT threshold. I like that our society has no rules. Chaos is fine.

Sharks, today I’m introducing. "KidKash," the revolutionary child support payment app that transforms the way parents manage their responsibilities. With a simple subscription model, KidKash makes sending and receiving child support payments effortless. Users can earn badges for consistent payments, promoting financial responsibility.

What sets us apart is our unique integration of Bitmojis and social sharing, making financial support a positive and engaging experience. Picture parents sharing their child's milestones alongside their KidKash transactions.

We're seeking a $5 million investment for a 10% stake in our company to expand our user base and enhance our features. Join us in empowering parents and creating a brighter future for children everywhere with KidKash!
if you knew how difficult it can be to make child-support payments you'd realize this has some merit

god I know how to buy a company so good

if Mr wonderman was smart he would offer more by taking a dollar off his round asking price it makes the offer seem cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back