• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Haunted Chat Thread: So Many Cities in #Decline

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is Bud Light uncancelled now that it's signed the biggest deal ever with the UFC?

Sometimes I wish I had harder and more informed opinions on things so I could talk smart with you guys.
just share your opinion anyways. Doubt anyone really knows much of anything to be honest

Or just say “interesting question, haven’t thought about it much” and change the subject

Two can play this game windy!!
i don't get that criticism. would the preference be to pontificate on something i know nothing about? In many case...it really is something i hadn't thought about.

i don't get that criticism. would the preference be to pontificate on something i know nothing about? In many case...it really is something i hadn't thought about.
Because it’s a chance to then think about it! And once you’ve thought about it you can post a thought out response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back