• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rainy opening night?

I can just see BKF at home, sitting around in his bathrobe and telling his wife "Check it out Mother. I caused those millennial morons to make another thread all about me! This one started out discussing the weather of all things. I tell ya, sometimes it's like shootin' fish in a barrel over there."

I can just see BKF at home, sitting around in his bathrobe and telling his wife "Check it out Mother. I caused those millennial morons to make another thread all about me! This one started out discussing the weather of all things. I tell ya, sometimes it's like shootin' fish in a barrel over there."

More like my hot Australian wife named Kyleigh getting off top of me and saying why do you bother with those pee brains instead of having even more sex with me.

Back to the weather....
Right now AccuWeather is predicting a break in the rain for game time, with rain resuming after the game.

Back to the weather....
Right now AccuWeather is predicting a break in the rain for game time, with rain resuming after the game.

Actually both accuweather and the weather channel now say the opposite. Jumps up to a 50% chance of rain during game time.

You're that bad. I'd apologize for my mistake, but I think it's your fault more than mine.

Whether it's boob or bob, it would be hysterical to see how pack pride posters responded to the shit that both of them post

There was gonna be a flyover tonight....guess that's cancelled

Yeah weather was looking possibly okay a couple hours ago. Now, notsomuch

Back