• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; Civs Fall Just Short; Da, bym, Townie, toogs, parlay Mafia Win!

Anyone else keeping up with Forrest Fenns treasure? I have followed along on reddit for the last 2-3 years and someone found it over the weekend. I was never going to take a trip out west to search for it, but still pretty cool to follow along with. Hope they release the location and answers to the poem soon

We watch Expedition Unknown sometimes and saw he ep on Fenn's treasure. Pretty crazy. That and the gems buried in US cities by the guy who wrote that book The Secret.

That's an actual coffee or did you put chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers in your coffee?

It showed up in my cabinet, it came in a pre-packaged bag, so I am assuming it isn't just crumbled crackers and crap in there, but who knows. Its garbage.

That’s ok. Another quaalude, she gonna love me again.

I had no idea what a qualude was until that wolf of wall street movie. I dont understand your statement, but at least the words have meaning to me.

Anyone else keeping up with Forrest Fenns treasure? I have followed along on reddit for the last 2-3 years and someone found it over the weekend. I was never going to take a trip out west to search for it, but still pretty cool to follow along with. Hope they release the location and answers to the poem soon

I'm so sad it's over, I hope they do release the location and maybe even pictures of how they found it

GAT (2) bym, mako
SD3 (1) Townie
Nonny (1) parlay
gouda (1) jhawk
parlay (1) GAT
toogs (1) SD3
mako (1) Da

YTV: gouda, Juice, Duff, toogs, Tejas, JTP, WFU, tim, rommy, ryala, Nonny

We watch Expedition Unknown sometimes and saw he ep on Fenn's treasure. Pretty crazy. That and the gems buried in US cities by the guy who wrote that book The Secret.

I'll have to research the gems hunt, not familiar with that one.

if someone else votes for me i'll go ahead and put my vote on gouda

oh, day ends at 130. i was thinking it was 1030

ignore me and carry on.

1. Who doesn't send PMs to everyone? Lazy modding
2. What the heck is waterfall anyway?

***da***

Back