• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; Civs Fall Just Short; Da, bym, Townie, toogs, parlay Mafia Win!

1. Who doesn't send PMs to everyone? Lazy modding
2. What the heck is waterfall anyway?

***da***

you serious clark?

That is some horseshit right there, you might be my new target. ***WF***

How much are you making from the deal? Or does someone else get the rent?

his original claim was that he writes checks to venmo to occupy space in my brain

this was his interpretation of the "living rent free in your head" phrase

ahh fuck inadvertent agreement with jhawk

I haven't rumbled with RJ in some time, today is not a good day but we will see what tomorrow brings

if you dont know then you are beyond hope. That's just horseshit play

WFU (3) gouda, jhawk, toogs
GAT (2) bym, mako
SD3 (2) Townie, rommy
gouda (1) Juice
Nonny (1) parlay
parlay (1) GAT
mako (1) Da
tim (1) Duff
Da (1) WFU
toogs (1) SD3

YTV: Tejas, JTP, tim, ryala, Nonny

Last edited:
WF with a hideous entry. Like wow.

toogs reaction feels manufactured tho.

if you dont know then you are beyond hope. That's just horseshit play

I guess I'm beyond hope then. But you could help me become a more toogs like player if you would just state what you think. I know that would be tough because it doesn't involve just insulting someone, but you can give it a try.

And yes, I know some mods don't send out PMs to vanillas. I've just always thought it was lazy and really didn't expect it out of a mod who typically gives 100% effort when it comes to mafia.

You don't talk to or about the mod. you never ever ever say PM. jesus fucking christ

PM the mod if you don't know what waterfall is. Just an awful awful entry that has legit angered me.

and no one sends pm's to vanillas in setups like this

and no one sends pm's to vanillas in setups like this

Ah, after your rant, I kinda get what you're going on about. It's you being righteous about rules you think about holy in mafia?

Oh and you don't need an apostrophe.

Ah, after your rant, I kinda get what you're going on about. It's you being righteous about rules you think about holy in mafia?

Oh and you don't need an apostrophe.

Damn, can't even imitate holy than thou toogs without a typo.

I didn't want you to get confused with premenstrual syndrome. I do agreed the preferred way to write it is PMs

Back