• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament: #12 Wake Forest vs #5 Pittsburgh, THURS 2:30PM ESPN

It is finished and so comes the end of an awful 4 years. Not going to celebrate though until it ia official.

Was too busy this afternoon to watch. Finally turn the TV on at 4:30 and we're down 30. To a team that has tanked much of the last month. Anyone have a brief description of what happened? I mean, I expected to lose, mostly because Pitt is tough and plays good D (a hallmark of Buzzdick's teams is that they wilt against tough defensive teams). But I didn't think it would be by 30. Jeebus.

It is finished and so comes the end of an awful 4 years. Not going to celebrate though until it ia official.

I'm not celebrating until I see who is hired. And from what we've heard from our insiders, sounds like there is no chance for a big celebration.

I'm not celebrating until I see who is hired. And from what we've heard from our insiders, sounds like there is no chance for a big celebration.

Agreed. Didn't celebrate when Dino was elevated. Didn't celebrate when Bzz was hired. Will wait and see what Wellman "feels in his gut" before thinking we've moved forward.

Agreed. Didn't celebrate when Dino was elevated. Didn't celebrate when Bzz was hired. Will wait and see what Wellman "feels in his gut" before thinking we've moved forward.

I hope Wellman doesn't eat rotten chinese before making the hire this time then.

Hey, if you throw out yesterday's majestic victory over the Irish (on the theory that play-in games don't count), BZZ is now 0-4 in the ACCT with an average margin of defeat of 19.5 points. Particular points of pride for BZZ is that he never kept the margin below 13 and managed his largest margin of defeat in his final game. Good work, BZZ!!!

BTW, nice effort Travis. What was that, six points in your last two games. No rebounding, defense, or desire for that matter. See ya.

BTW, nice effort Travis. What was that, six points in your last two games. No rebounding, defense, or desire for that matter. See ya.

This post sucks.

Travis has his own career to deal with and the implications of games like these are his own to shoulder, but he's not even remotely among the reasons we lost today or sucked as much as we did this season.

Let's keep our eyes on the prize and leave the players out of it, please.

Today is a good day.

They played like bullies from the North and we wilted on the glass like pansies.

Was too busy this afternoon to watch. Finally turn the TV on at 4:30 and we're down 30. To a team that has tanked much of the last month. Anyone have a brief description of what happened? I mean, I expected to lose, mostly because Pitt is tough and plays good D (a hallmark of Buzzdick's teams is that they wilt against tough defensive teams). But I didn't think it would be by 30. Jeebus.

Bzz lost this season at Pitt by 15 and now on a neutral court by 29.
#progress

Pitt's 5 point win over UNC certainly makes our 50 point loss seem ... just as bad 24 hours later.

PITT had the Holes down 20 with 7 minutes to play and took their foot off the gas.

Back