• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament

Does anyone by chance have an extra for Wednesday? I'm planning on taking my 6 year old. Thanks in advance

Unless you are prepared to pay big bucks, you had better hope than Carolina and Duke both lose on Friday. Just one of them losing won't help you.....and there is about as much chance that we will be there Saturday as there is that Carolina and Duke will both lose on Friday.

With every school having about 1300 tickets and 4 teams losing on Wednesday and 4 more losing on Thursday, tickets for Saturday will be easy to come by if you are there on those days. Things can tighten up on Friday with supply & demand then, based on the winners and losers. I don't believe UVA has played on Semi-Final Saturday since they played us in 1995. We shall see if that holds form or not with them getting by Maryland again who just whipped them or even Florida State. Who knows?

Man, I remember when we used to be like, is it worth it to drive down from Richmond in time for the Thursday play in game? Or do we just go for Fri thru Sun? Now there are full days Wed and Thurs! Craziness.

I used to LOVE tourney weekend. My family always goes (UVA fans so they are more excited this year than usual). But the last few years I have had no desire to take precious vacation days and drive down to see Wake suck up the joint.

Wake will be out of it by 3:15 tomorrow....so sad that we're done before it even used to begin on Thursday.

I think this tournament has the potential to be epic. Friday through Sunday should be a lot of fun.

My experience is that Duke doesn't drive ticket scarcity at all. Just Carolina.

Tickets are much much easier to get to the tourney overall than they were 15-20 years ago, and when UNC is eliminated, you should never pay over face.

If State makes the semis, their Butthead fans will drive up demand.

Back