• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Advice for students starting at Wake this fall

I like the guy at the 38 1/2 yard line on the hashmarks in the blue shirt facing in the opposite direction of the camera. Clearly a UNC fan ashamed to show his face. 92 or 85 needs to have his son go give that dude a beatdown.
My son is kind of a square, so it could be him or one of his new friends.

Plow as many hot chicks as possible before they all become friends and can figure out who you have been with.

Disclaimer: this is advice from a mid to late 90's wake student. It's likely that younger women are much sluttier now and don't really care about that dropped a load in her pledge sister.

Plow as many hot chicks as possible before they all become friends and can figure out who you have been with.

Disclaimer: this is advice from a mid to late 90's wake student. It's likely that younger women are much sluttier now and don't really care about that dropped a load in her pledge sister.

Sounds like you got yourself into some hairy situations.

My son is kind of a square, so it could be him or one of his new friends.

I know for a fact my son was not wearing a tarhole blue shirt, as he does not own one (and they are frowned upon in our household) but I can see him turning his back on the camera and thinking it's funny.

Apparently Clawson said something to the freshmen that night about burning anything that was Carolina or Duke blue (and wearing gold and black to games, imagine that), so I can see someone being embarrassed to be wearing that color.

Back