• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Akeem Byrd recruiting story?

jaybone

Reaction score
Anybody have access to Rivals and care to share?

I'd be curious what Mizzou posters are saying.

I thought I saw somewhere on here that we kept him on the phone until past midnight changing his mind, but that 94 or someone was going to post the "whole story," but I have not seen the whole story and extremely curious.

Thanks in advance

I thought I saw somewhere on here that we kept him on the phone until past midnight changing his mind, but that 94 or someone was going to post the "whole story," but I have not seen the whole story and extremely curious.

Thanks in advance

On Mike and Mike this morning they were mentioning (not us of course) a coach spent the night at a recruits house and slept on the floor in the kids room and another coach climbed a tree for a recruit or something. They were making the point about how these top recruits get all this attention and importance put on them and then we wonder why some of them act like spoiled, pampered, entitled punks.

On Mike and Mike this morning they were mentioning (not us of course) a coach spent the night at a recruits house and slept on the floor in the kids room and another coach climbed a tree for a recruit or something. They were making the point about how these top recruits get all this attention and importance put on them and then we wonder why some of them act like spoiled, pampered, entitled punks.

You realize that was the same coach (did both - slept on one recruits floor and climbed another recruits tree), right? The crazy Mr. Harbaugh.

You realize that was the same coach (did both - slept on one recruits floor and climbed another recruits tree), right? The crazy Mr. Harbaugh.

They never mentioned the name that I heard, but of course it couldn't be anybody other than Harbaugh could it, lol!!!

They never mentioned the name that I heard, but of course it couldn't be anybody other than Harbaugh could it, lol!!!

Harbaugh offered to sleepover at a kids house, climbed a tree at another house and went to class with another.

Notre Dame is the school that drove the equipment 18-wheeler up to a kid's house for the in-home visit. I think they took it to his school as well.

Harbaugh offered to sleepover at a kids house, climbed a tree at another house and went to class with another.

Notre Dame is the school that drove the equipment 18-wheeler up to a kid's house for the in-home visit. I think they took it to his school as well.

Kid have a tree house or something?

Thanks in advance

I posted what info I had about the late night flip last night in the 2016 recruiting thread. Not sure if that is what you were referring to.

Recall marveling at that rig parked at BB&T.

Good Lord. What liveanddie said.

Yet another problem with college football. $10 says Harbaugh goes off on that kid if he missed a potential gamewinner.

So, what movie did Harbaugh and the kid watch, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective?

Which they now determined was a recruiting violation, but secondary, so he could still sign with ND.

Yet another problem with college football. $10 says Harbaugh goes off on that kid if he missed a potential gamewinner.

Honestly, anyone who chooses to play for that guy deserves whatever he dishes out.

Do you guys even watch Michigan football? Harbaugh has a crazy amount of energy that he channels pretty positively. I can't think of a time watching him go off on a player. He was even pretty calm following the punter's mishandling of the ball in the Michigan State game, which literally caused Michigan to lose a game it had been winning the entire game.

Do you guys even watch Michigan football? Harbaugh has a crazy amount of energy that he channels pretty positively. I can't think of a time watching him go off on a player. He was even pretty calm following the punter's mishandling of the ball in the Michigan State game, which literally caused Michigan to lose a game it had been winning the entire game.

It was his positivity that blew everything up in SF.

Back