• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Season Going Nowhere Fast - Dan Collins MTOW

Please take discussion of our nation's political system to the Tunnels. Only one clusterfuck per thread.

actually barack and bzz have very similar personalities...this was a nice comparison by jeff b. and using BO's full name is a dig at his closeted religious beliefs, not his race, fwiw.

And right now one can't get any lower than Barrack Hussein Obama. Even his own party shies away from him.

Let's play a game- Name Things that Are Lower than Obama.

I'll start...
1)Women's JV Basketball Refs

Goodman had Bz at 8 out of 10 in his Hot Seat Index writeup in March of last year (see below).

I wonder if the Hot Seat Amp now goes to 11. <nigeltufnel>It's like, how much more Bz could this be? and the answer is none. None more Bz.</nigeltufnel>

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/21892685/hot-seat-index-acc

Wake Forest: Jeff [Redacted] -- It's never a good sign when there's an ad in the school newspaper calling for your head. The Demon Deacons' coach has some serious heat on him and might not make it until next season. The good news? Wake has made progress in his three seasons. The Deacons won just one ACC game in his first season, got four victories a year ago and won a half dozen this year. However, the program is just 34-60 overall in his three years. The one way that he survives is because he was hired by AD Ron Wellman -- who will try his best to stand by [Redacted]. HOT SEAT INDEX: 8

I too didn't even bother watching, but tuned in a couple times early in the first half. Just had no interest, which is disappointing. To the column, though.

Good Lord.

I guess whatever he can say to try to make things not seem as bad as they are. Still, invoking Obama and Lebron made laugh.

Did anyone else find his comments about Obama and LeBron racist? I mean - come on - why not bring up Oprah and Tiger Woods too?

Did anyone else find his comments about Obama and LeBron racist? I mean - come on - why not bring up Oprah and Tiger Woods too?

th

actually barack and bzz have very similar personalities...this was a nice comparison by jeff b. and using BO's full name is a dig at his closeted religious beliefs, not his race, fwiw.

I, for one, am shocked that the biggest bitch on these boards happens to believe the President is a muslim.

Do you believe he was born in Kenya as well, Dr. Hawking?

Back