• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any small business attorneys out there? Have some questions about starting a business

Chris

Reaction score
Hey there. I'm starting up a business and had a few questions. Does anyone know of a good small business attorney in Greensboro? I want to make sure I have everything figured out tax-wise, is what it all boils down to.

Thanks.

Seriously, just call Saul. He can help you in so many ways.

Hey there. I'm starting up a business and had a few questions. Does anyone know of a good small business attorney in Greensboro? I want to make sure I have everything figured out tax-wise, is what it all boils down to.

Thanks.

tumblr_maic14j1vh1rurv44.gif

I mean if times are tough enough that you turn to selling your body out to lonely business travellers I think uncle sam would understand and not go after you for their cut.

Thanks.
How’s the business going?

Not exactly on point, but I didn’t want to start a new thread…

I have a single-member LLC that’s going “live” in June, and I’ve elected to be taxed as an S-corporation. I’m trying to find out the best way to handle payroll and benefits for myself, mostly with year-end documents like W2s and K-1s as well as dealing with a relatively complex retirement plan.

I think I can handle the monthly payroll, so I’m hesitant to pay anyone (my CPA) or anything (e.g. Gusto) as a recurring service. And I have my doubts that an off-the-shelf program, like Quickbooks, is flexible enough for my needs. FWIW, neither receiving nor sending invoices is really a concern.

Is there a product or person out there that can do that at a reasonable cost? My wife thinks I should find a freelancer to create plug-and-play spreadsheets, but that doesn’t necessarily help me the tax documents.

TIA.

Yeah Quickbooks is plenty flexibile and advanced enough for your needs, and I can't imagine you actually saving time/money not using quickbooks or gusto for payroll and instead filing quarterly reports yourself. Basic payroll for QB is like $20/month. I'd have your CPA prepare your K-1

Back