• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

anyone else losing hope?

Not losing hope that he is gone, but losing hope that Wellman will handle his firing (or "resignation") and subsequent hiring of a replacement well.

He needs to be gone and the sooner the better. Potential candidates might not take a lesser job if they know the Wake job is open.

Not losing hope that he is gone, but losing hope that Wellman will handle his firing (or "resignation") and subsequent hiring of a replacement well.

He needs to be gone and the sooner the better. Potential candidates might not take a lesser job if they know the Wake job is open.
This. No good reason he hasn't been officially let go yet. Having a vacancy for a couple weeks won't hurt us (assuming it is because we are waiting on particular candidates and their seasons to end). Just more proof Wellman is a small time athletic director.

There's no such thing as hope with Ron Wellman on the job.

I hope it is just RW's way of showing all us pitiful fans who is in charge. Hopefully just a power play by Ron. But the longer it drags on the more woried I become

You guys are looking for the wrong thing if you're still waiting for a huge public announcement. The administration wants to downplay this and I expect a short press release to be faxed out at 5:00 on Friday. Tick-tock.

Back