• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are Wake and Manning A Good Fit?

What Wild Bill says is all true. Just ask any faculty or student on campus the past five years. I would guess Wild Bill is "very close" to campus in some way. Anyone that says it's just "speculation" is naive about what really went on during those years.

You realize Dino hasn't been around campus the last 4 years, right? You also realize we have insiders who truly are "very close" to the program who are on record as saying that what happened under Dino wasn't all that different from what happened before or since he was coach, save for the more public nature of the leaks of the incidents.

What Wild Bill says is all true. Just ask any faculty or student on campus the past five years. I would guess Wild Bill is "very close" to campus in some way. Anyone that says it's just "speculation" is naive about what really went on during those years.

My wife is on the faculty and would say that Wild Bill is full of shit.

Less true here than on some other forums, but I do enjoy that many of the same posters who want everyone to "let it go" regarding [Redacted]'s time at Wake are also the same posters still repeating innuendo and rumors 4+ years later in order to run Dino's name into the ground.

IIRC, WakeDad was the #donk who said that the last Dino team played UNC still drunk during a noon game. Problem was, the season in question was when we didn't have any noon games against UNC.

Don't listen to gossips. They're more interested in salacious tales than accuracy.

Less true here than on some other forums, but I do enjoy that many of the same posters who want everyone to "let it go" regarding [Redacted]'s time at Wake are also the same posters still repeating innuendo and rumors 4+ years later in order to run Dino's name into the ground.

This. Unless there's proof, gtfo with the innuendo and slander/libel.

The whisper campaign against Dino - instigated and perpetuated by the Wake Athletic Department - remains a great stain on Wake Forest's name and reputation. Just disgusting behavior, but what do you expect from #MACfilth.

The power-brokers, sycophants and blue hairs who believed it all, though, have no such excuse. They're dumb on their own merit.

The whisper campaign against Dino - instigated and perpetuated by the Wake Athletic Department - remains a great stain on Wake Forest's name and reputation. Just disgusting behavior, but what do you expect from #MACfilth.

The power-brokers, sycophants and blue hairs who believed it all, though, have no such excuse. They're dumb on their own merit.
:panda:

Any chance we can finally leave all this BS behind? Let's focus on our new coach and get pumped for the change.. I honestly don't give a shit about Dino at this point. That was half a decade ago

Any chance we can finally leave all this BS behind? Let's focus on our new coach and get pumped for the change.. I honestly don't give a shit about Dino at this point. That was half a decade ago

I'll be ready to leave it behind when the people perpetuating the BS are gone. Not a big fan of slanderers running my university.

I heard he took a massive post-lasagna-feast deuce on the Wait Chapel steps.

I'll be ready to leave it behind when the people perpetuating the BS are gone. Not a big fan of slanderers running my university.

I understand your sentiment. But it appears that either there were issues that none of us are privy to or there weren't. Either way, no one will ever definitively know. Not sure it makes sense to beat a dead horse, but I agree with you overall (i.e. my leave it alone comment was directed at the whisper campaign towards Dino too)

Last edited:
Back