• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Army v Navy

The black and gold Army unis with the name on the chest are awesome. And I'm not even a fan of those helmets.
Pulling for Army to snap the streak. Plus not a fan of Ken N.
BLOCKED PUNT TD.

And a delay of game on XPT on that dumb useless swinging gate bullshit.

Go Army, Beat Navy!

The goats have won the battle of the uniforms, though. So fresh.

This game is so awesome.

No. The atmosphere is awesome. I'm tired of watching this game that Army always loses. Did anyone who watched this game think for one second that Army would win? When they ran that pathetic qb sneak on fourth and a foot while leading 7-0 I knew the game was over. They should not be this much worse than Navy. Air Force does it, Navy does, Army should and can. I know it's just football, but this is seriously reverently hyped, I would just like a little good football to go along with all of the glory.

No. The atmosphere is awesome. I'm tired of watching this game that Army always loses. Did anyone who watched this game think for one second that Army would win? When they ran that pathetic qb sneak on fourth and a foot while leading 7-0 I knew the game was over. They should not be this much worse than Navy. Air Force does it, Navy does, Army should and can. I know it's just football, but this is seriously reverently hyped, I would just like a little good football to go along with all of the glory.

Agreed. I am the son of a Marine officer so I always pull for Navy but I wish Army was more competitive.

Agreed. I am the son of a Marine officer so I always pull for Navy but I wish Army was more competitive.

It will swing back around eventually, Army was pretty dominant for a stretch in the late 80's through the 90's I think.

This game is so awesome.

I told my wife that I've added the Army-navy game to my bucket list.
Don't know when I'll go, but plan to sometime.
Don't really care who wins. My father was in the Army....my father-in-law was in the Navy.
It's a great event and tradition.

Back