• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

At least we won an ACCT game, unlike...

mothersodear

Reaction score
the 'holes.

I know, I know. It's not over til the fat lady sings, but she's obviously warming up now.

And no qualifiers. I know the difference between Wed. and Friday -- I just choose to ignore it!

This is what coaching can do....you're getting your ass beat all game, yet you still have a chance at the end..

This is what coaching can do....you're getting your ass beat all game, yet you still have a chance at the end..

Lots of home cookin' the last seven minutes. Maybe Pittsburgh will hit the scoreboard before this is over.

I hate UNC more than Russia...but I wouldn't say home cookin' has been too much of an issue...

the 'holes.

I know, I know. It's not over til the fat lady sings, but she's obviously warming up now.

And no qualifiers. I know the difference between Wed. and Friday -- I just choose to ignore it!

Christ dude, way to try to jinx it. Good lord...is this your first time watching a Carolina basketball game?

I don't issue neg reps, but this deserves one.

Microcosm of their season. Unreal, but typical UNC.

Josh Cox ‏@DukeFanTweets 9m
Is there a worse coach in ACC basketball coach than Jamie Dixon? Maybe [Redacted]. Maybe.

Jamie Dixon is a bad coach? That is laughable.

50% from the line for the game is Bzdelikian, though. Well....maybe better than Bzz's teams.

A Carolina loss isn't quite as good as a Wake win but it's darn close. :cool:

Jamie Dixon is a bad coach? That is laughable.

Agreed, he is good. But Pitt does have tendency to play tight. Of course they do this in football too. I honestly believe it's an institutional attitude. Kind of like LOWF.

Back