• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

At least we won an ACCT game, unlike...

If you want to go tomorrow or Sunday, tickets should be easy.

Lots of home cookin' the last seven minutes. Maybe Pittsburgh will hit the scoreboard before this is over.

My gosh did you even watch the game???? Pitt shot 42 freaking free throws and Carolina had 3 starters foul out. If Pitt could have handled the press and/or shot their free throws they win this game EASY. But they couldn't do either and let UNC-Ch almost have one of their comebacks for the ages. 21-41 from the line will lose you a lot of games and not being able to get the ball across half court on the press will also lose you a lot of games. But thankfully Pitt had a large enough lead to withstand their ineptness.

UVA is almost on as shitty of a streak as we are. Be interesting if that continues.

Oh yea, UNC 32 fouls and 32 free throws shot. Pitt 26 fouls and 41 free throws shot. I believe Pitt had the benefit of the calls today in a very very tighly called contest. Probably too tightly called, but who knws what they were told in last night's meetings? They may have been told that yesterday's games had been a little too loosely called & to tighten up. But UVa-FSU only had 15 fouls apiece but it was a different paced game--not as helter-skelter and UVa put it out of reach early 2nd half.

My gosh did you even watch the game???? Pitt shot 42 freaking free throws and Carolina had 3 starters foul out. If Pitt could have handled the press and/or shot their free throws they win this game EASY. But they couldn't do either and let UNC-Ch almost have one of their comebacks for the ages. 21-41 from the line will lose you a lot of games and not being able to get the ball across half court on the press will also lose you a lot of games. But thankfully Pitt had a large enough lead to withstand their ineptness.

No, I only caught the last 10 minutes or so. I thought Carolina got away with some fouls en route from down 20 to down 12. But I have to give them credit. They got stuck at down 12 or 13 for a while and could have caved, but still made it close.

I just feel bad for Ole Roy. The season has been such an emotional drain for him. Do you think Roy has someone lined up to drive him back to Asheville for the weekend?

As my late father used to say "There's going to be a lot of pissed off pricks in blue button downs and penny loafers tonight!"
Pitt is dangerous and UNC is so damn inconsistent.

Christ dude, way to try to jinx it. Good lord...is this your first time watching a Carolina basketball game?

I don't issue neg reps, but this deserves one.

Ha! Glad it worked out as predicted! I've been watching ACC ball for 50+ years and I'm an old lady 'Dudette'. I have seen UNC come back to beat all odds, but I had the feeling today.

Pitt bitch slapped us and then carolina. neither game was close. tough physical big east basketball. contest every shot.

Tarholes let the old guard down by falling to Pitt today. Could have shut out the newbies to the conference from the semi finals. Never a bad day for a UNC loss though.
Sucks that we are relegated to mere spectators for anything relevant anymore. Looking forward to that changing with an overhaul of the AD. Would be nice to be a part of all the excitement again.

Back