• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ban Rolling The Quad

Hard to believe that two professors in the communication dept wrote some that is so poor in communicating. Way to highbrow for the people who is their target market..

I’d like them to address the clearing of trees for the building they are currently sitting in. With one tree equaling about 3200 rolls of toilet paper, my guess is we haven’t hit the rolling to clearing equivalent yet.

police-super-troopers.gif

NO FUN POLICE!!!!

Seriously, how lame can you be? Rolling the quad makes the tree susceptible disease? Come the fuck on. Those trees at Toomer's Corner were rolled for like 50 years and needed to be poisoned in order to come down.

tenor.gif

In the immortal words of Briscoe Darling "man's entitled to his opinion."

This message was brought to you by Professors Charmin and Angel Soft.

Is Comm still the department full of athletes?

That was my point, the major is a joke and therefore the professors are a joke. It was basically the only major at Wake that you could insulate athletes from real Wake Forest academics, sort of like knocking out the science requirement with a nice star gazing class passing as physics.

You cannot write an article with ESPOUSES in the header. On top of that, two of the first three paragraphs use that silly word.

That was my point, the major is a joke and therefore the professors are a joke. It was basically the only major at Wake that you could insulate athletes from real Wake Forest academics, sort of like knocking out the science requirement with a nice star gazing class passing as physics.

Did you ever take any communication classes while at Wake?

What's the under grad, maybe grad too, history for those profs? If someone knows - don't care to look, if able.

Ban rolling the quad until Wellman retires or expires.

Then roll the hell out of it. More fun if it's not allowed anyway.

Rogan seemed like a normal dude 25 year ago.

btw, i think the albino deac was done intentionally as the first step to getting rid of him. he's become more like Col. Reb in his current incarnation. rest assured the current students will be coming after him sooner rather than later.

Back