• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Baseball Triple Crown

Cabrera is hands down the AL MVP since he won the triple crown AND his team won the division. But this will be a battle of the voters of old style baseball vs. Sabremetrics.

Cabrera is hands down the AL MVP since he won the triple crown AND his team won the division. But this will be a battle of the voters of old style baseball vs. Sabremetrics.

You do realize that Trout's team won more games. So you are voting for Cabrera because of geography.

I think it's a lot closer than WAR says it is, but I'd vote Trout.

Cabrera has the edge hitting, but Trout has a huge advantage in the field and running the bases. It's not MVB or MVH, it's MVP.

yea miggy gets the triple crown, trout gets mvp. that's how i feel as a tiger fan. this has been a remarkable year of baseball.

BTW, why is positional adjustment the same for 3B and CF? I feel like CF is a much harder position, 2nd base is closer, but still harder to me than 3B.

BTW, why is positional adjustment the same for 3B and CF? I feel like CF is a much harder position, 2nd base is closer, but still harder to me than 3B.

it's based on players who move positions as opposed to batting adjustments.

Back