• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

Sounds like he has some high major offers. Makes me feel better.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on lower 2013 rankings at this point. Kids still have a whole summer to break out. Most of these guys were role players when the monster class of 2011 were SRs and good class of 2010 were JRs. There's still a lot of time for guys to jump in the rankings. Just as we saw last year, it happens in quite a few cases. Telep, especially, seems to include 10-15 players in the top-100 that weren't there previously and a lot of guys are bumped up from 2* to 3* and from 3* to 4*. Obviously it matters, but it's nowhere close to being a done deal at this point.

I'm not taking sides or defending anybody, but this happens every year. The internet made the world smaller, but high school basketball recruiting is still very much a small niche in the scheme of things. Sometimes it takes time...

I am all for keeping a rising physical widebody on our radar for 2013.

Washington's Dad is a beast!

998508.jpg

Good sign. :thumbsup:

Cincinnati just offered Nunn, according to the Twitter machine.

Dayum. I cannot wait.

When CMM first committed as a 2*, I remember some saying that he had plus athleticism, but he still looked a little on the thin side.

He looks fully developed in that picture. If all that mattered was the "look" test, CMM would be starting in the ACC right now.

Dayum. I cannot wait.

When CMM first committed as a 2*, I remember some saying that he had plus athleticism, but he still looked a little on the thin side.

He looks fully developed in that picture. If all that mattered was the "look" test, CMM would be starting in the ACC right now.

He looked pretty good with Tyler Lewis hanging on him to try to stop him but scoring the basket and the foul anyway...

Back