• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

Devin's team beat the #7 team in the state tonight. Devin had 43 and 22. #WeNeedYouNowDevin

Just coming here to post that, wow.

Scott Singer @scottsinger_ftf 15m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
CD boys beat #7 Scranton by 21. Devin Thomas goes for 43 points and 22 rebounds AND makes his free throws!!

Kevin Driscoll @_KevinDriscoll 1h Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Devin Thomas of Central scoring over Scrantons Terry Turner every time he gets the ball. A man possessed on O boards! I'm sold on DT #wow

Kevin Driscoll @_KevinDriscoll 1h Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Devin Thomas has 25 at half. Absolute Monster:crashes boards, posts hard, demands ball everytime, finishes everything around the rim.

Geoff Morrow @patriotnews_gmo 1h Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Halftime, Central Dauphin leads Scranton 38-31. Wake Forest recruit Devin Thomas with 25 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks. HALFTIME!

43/22 is a man's game. holy shit.

HS games are four eight minute quarters right?

This could go here or the Twitter thread, so I'll put it both places.

CMM_OnTheRise Codi Miller-McIntyre
We not messing around man. What dont they understand @Devin_Thomas2 ? congrats !! 43 points and 22 rebounds ! lets go bro !! #WakeOnTheRise

GET THEM IN HERE NOW!

That's a nice game...what's even better is his dad hired a personal to make him bigger, stronger and quicker....

The same guy who helped his sister to become ACC ROY...

2012 class is about the only thing keeping me from jumping off the ledge. Can't wait to see these guys in black and gold

This could go here or the Twitter thread, so I'll put it both places.

CMM_OnTheRise Codi Miller-McIntyre
We not messing around man. What dont they understand @Devin_Thomas2 ? congrats !! 43 points and 22 rebounds ! lets go bro !! #WakeOnTheRise

GET THEM IN HERE NOW!

I love that CMM, DT, and Rountree seem to be so into each other and being at Wake. Really pumped to get them here in the old gold and black.

devin2.jpg

Game story:
http://highschoolsports.pennlive.co...2-rebounds-as-central-dauphin-slams-scranton/

Back